Wednesday


       * NEWS    * BIO    * PAINTINGS

* CARICATURES STORE 





Let me create for you the most beautiful art pieces you will treasure.

Art is fun, it's creating something new out of nothing. From a blank canvas or a sheet of paper and a Sharpie, a box of pastels, acrylic, watercolors, oil paints…masterpieces are born.

Come watch me. Visit me at my events.

https://www.facebook.com/shallaArt


***FOR TICKETS to my Event at the LINQ, it's free! See you there!***




 SHALLA News

I enjoy experiencing Las Vegas. So, here we go. Follow me on my adventure around town. Let's meet new people, find new places to hang out, do new things. Where is Shalla today? What's she doing?







twitter   * books & magazines   * youtube   
    * google+  




Shalla Art: 1(702)605-2377

(Pls. title your email "Hi Shalla" otherwise it may get deleted)



Thank you so much for your interest in Shalla Art. ADD ME on Facebook
Shalla Reports ADD ME on Facebook
Shalla Superstar ADD ME on Facebook
Shalla Mural ADD ME on Facebook
Shalla as Chow Fun Comedy Hour ADD ME on Facebook
Goddess Shalla ADD ME on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment